The DeVry University Student Ambassadors Program is a comprehensive student development experience where selected students undergo leadership training to develop and enhance their leadership skills in order to represent DeVry University at internal and external events in a professional manner.
The Program will provide outstanding students with an opportunity to showcase their leaderships skills while developing personally and professionally.
The Student Ambassador Program is available for students (DeVry and Keller) for one academic year (3 terms) and is a non-paid student leadership position. The purpose of the program is to allow students to become more involved as student leaders both on and off campus. The qualifications to become an Ambassador is as follows:
- Be in good academic standing and have no disciplinary record
- Have good public speaking skills
- Enjoy working with people, from middle school students to chief executive officers
- Have the desire to increase one's knowledge about DeVry
- Be open-minded to new and creative ideas
- Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Be a leader, both on and off campus
As an Ambassador you will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire public relations experience
- Meet community leaders
- Develop a professional network
- Enjoy personal enrichment
- Participate in new learning opportunities
- Enhance your resume
- Serve your college and your community
- Make new friends
Apply today! Student Ambassador Application (PDF) Please submit your completed application to Student Services room 143 on campus or by fax at 407-355-4855.