Congratulations on achieving this important milestone in your education! Your graduation ceremony is scheduled for Thursday, July 17, 2014, at 5 PM. It will be located at the Orange County Convention Center (OCCC), West Concourse and held in the Linda Chapin Theater. For details, please see the Graduation Commencement Ceremony Details file. For directions please click here. For a map of the OCCC area with parking directions click here.
For your convenience we have laid out a simple process for you to follow to ensure you complete all graduation requirements.
Complete your Graduation Application. Your application must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar & Testing Center, Room 138, at the Orlando Campus. If you are not able to drop off the form at this location, you can fax (407-355-4813) or email it, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to complete this form electronically, please contact the Student Central office at 407-226-6439.
Attend a Grad Fest Event
When: March 26, 2014
Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Where: Orlando Campus, click here for directions.
Summary:You will find this is the most hassle-free way of completing the exit process with each department. Departments that will be present are:
- Academic Clearance
- Graduation Application
- Student Central
- Stafford Loan Exit Counseling
- Please bring your Federal Student Aid Pin number and two references.
- Career Services
- Exit Interview
- Jostens will not be present at this Grad Fest.
Ordering Your Cap and Gown
Click here for more details. Order 4-5 weeks prior to graduation.
Dining located around the Graduation Ceremony
For your convenience, we have compiled some restaurants in the immediate area. We would recommend calling ahead to make reservations, if the restaurant accepts reservations, to ensure you do not have a long wait. Click here to access the PDF file.
DeVry Undergraduate Online Students (Registered with DeVry Online)
The graduation application is a dynamic form you must complete by following the instructions below. If you have any questions about this process or require additional assistance, please contact your advising team at 877-496-9050 option 3.
Complete and submit the application by visiting the following website and selecting the drop downs as explained:
1) Go to the following web site: https://dvuo.custhelp.com/
2) Login in by clicking on the "Login" tab located on the top right side of the screen
3) Type in your student ID number and click the 'login' button below
4) Once you are logged in successfully, you will be returned back to the home page
5) Select the "Questions/Requests/Register for Class" tab located on the top, middle left of the screen
6) Select "DeVry-Undergraduate Online" from the first dropdown list option
7) Select "Student Services" from the second dropdown list option
8) Select "Registrar Services Request" from the third dropdown list option
9) Select "Graduation Application" from the fourth dropdown list option