The Library supports the DeVry staff & students in several different ways.
- Personally helping students with research.
- Teaching specific lessons to whole classrooms as requested by faculty members.
- Offering books, databases, DVDs, CD audio books, and Reference materials that complement our curriculum.
- Providing "Quiet Study Areas" and "Conference Rooms" for students.
- Supplying daily newspapers, magazines, and leisure reading materials/CD books/movies for students to enjoy when they have time.
Located in the Library are a printer, copy machine, individual study carrels, computers and conference rooms for group study. Office supplies and pencil sharpeners are supplied for students as well.
The mission of the DeVry Orlando Library is...
"The library will be a welcoming and encouraging space for all who visit it, providing answers to any and all questions, whether library-based or not."
Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Book Check out: 2 weeks
Video/DVD Check out: 2 weeks
Library Front Desk: 407-355-4807