The Library supports the DeVry staff & students in several different ways.
- Personally helping students with research in the library.
- Teaching specific lessons to whole classrooms as requested by faculty members.
- Offering books, databases, DVDs, CD audio books and Reference materials that complement our curriculum.
- Providing "Quiet Study Areas" and "Conference Rooms" for students.
- Supplying daily newspapers, magazines, and leisure reading materials/CD books/movies for students to enjoy when they have time.
Located in the Library are a printer, copy machine, individual study carrels, computers and conference rooms for group study. Office supplies and pencil sharpeners are supplied for students as well.
The mission of the DeVry Orlando Library is...
"To have friendly librarians help the students of DeVry to become lifelong learners by acquainting them with research databases and e-books as well as the more familiar library resources. The library will be a welcoming and encouraging space for all who visit it, providing answers to any and all questions, whether library-based or not."
Monday - Th: 8am - 8pm; Friday 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Book Check out: 2 weeks
Video/DVD Check out: 2 weeks
Dr. Candace Keller-Raber, PhD
Library Front Desk: 407-355-4807